Not much explanation needed here ... if you don't know what a Les Paul is, just move along.
This one features a Slim Taper '60s neck profile to bring back the classic Les Paul feel. The rest is just what you expect: AA figured Maple top on a solid Mahogany body with a nitro gloss iced tea finish, and a pair of Burstbucker 61R & 61T pickups with Alnico II magnets for that classic LP sound. It doesn't play itself, but it will make everything you do sound a little better.
This Les Paul features Gibson's new Trans Oxblood nitro finish. The oxblood is reeallly dark and can almost appear as an ebony finish at times—but we promise, it's oxblood. Really cool vibes and a really cool guitar.
Corner Music is an authorized Gibson dealer. All photos are of the actual guitar described.
- Top 2-piece AA figured Maple
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Translucent Oxblood
- Binding Single ply cream
- Neck Solid mahogany, Slim Taper '60s profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 22 frets
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.69” Graph Tech
- Pickups Neck: Burstbucker 1 / Bridge: Burstbucker 2
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle (hand-wired w/ Orange Drop capacitors)
- Knobs Gold Top Hats w/ Silver reflectors and pointers
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge/Tail ABR-1 Tune-o-matic / Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuners Vintage Deluxe w/ kidney buttons
- Case Gibson Hardshell included