Gibson SJ-200 Vintage - Vintage Sunburst w/ Thermally Aged Red Spruce Top
The Gibson SJ-200 Vintage uses a thermally aged red spruce top and thin nitrocellulose finish (plus a hand-rubbed VOS process) to recreate the distinctive appearance and sound that have made the SJ-200 the King of the Flat-tops since its introduction in 1937.
The big 17" body delivers bass like few other guitars can, and the Gibson’s thermal aging process gives the red spruce top and maple back/sides a perfect balance of thump and high end clarity.
The SJ-200 is the ultimate power acoustic, perfect for driving a band, cutting through a mix or supporting a strong vocal. The classic big guitar, it's capable of sensitivity, but designed for high-volume performance. Hardshell case included.
- Body Style Super Jumbo
- Top Thermally-aged Red Spruce
- Body Maple
- Finish Vintage sunburst, thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Bracing Hand-scalloped X
- Body Binding Multi-ply top/back
- Neck 2-piece flame Maple
- Fingerboard Rosewood; ivoroid binding
- Radius 12”
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl graduated crowns
- Scale 24.75”
- Nut Bone, 1.725”
- Headstock Black, Mother-of-pearl “Gibson” logo, “pineapple” inlay
- Rosette Multi-ply
- Pickguard Shell w/ SJ-200 etching
- Bridge Rosewood moustache, bone saddle
- Tuners Gotoh Relic
- Hardware Gold
- Case Hardshell
Our Gibson dealer agreement allows us to post inventory online, but not to to sell Gibson guitars through our website (sorry, we don’t make Gibson’s rules).
Please call or email, or visit our store to purchase this instrument or any of the other Gibson guitars shown here.
615-297-9559 • firstname.lastname@example.org