Gretsch G5260T Electromatic Bartione w/ Bigsby - Black
From surf rock to murder ballads, the Gretsch Electromatic Jet Baritone w/ Bigsby has you covered with a wide, but very distinct tonal pallet. A pair of Gretsch mini-humbuckers provide all of the depth a lower register requires while retaining just the right amount of "single coil" sparkle for cutting through a mix.
The warmth of the Mahogany body is balanced with the clarity of the bolt-on neck construction, creating a piano-like sound with plenty of authority. Gretsch's classic design feels as at-home in a glam rock show as it does in a local dive bar.
Adding a baritone guitar to your arsenal can open up a new world of sonic potential, and the Jet offers up that world at an incredibly modest price-point. If that wasn't enough, the Bigsby puts the entire Twin Peaks soundtrack at your fingertips.
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Black gloss polyurethane, multi-ply binding
- Neck Bolt-on Maple, Thin “U” profile
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail
- Scale/Radius 29.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.685” Synthetic bone
- Pickups Dual Gretsch mini-humbucking pickups
- Controls Master Volume / Master Tonne
- Knobs G-Arrow
- Hardware Chrome
- Bridge/Tail Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B-50 tremolo
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Gretsch logo
- Tuners Diecast
- Case Deluxe gig bag