Gretsch G5260TM Baritone w/ Bigsby - Midnight Sapphire
From surf rock to murder ballads, the Gretsch Electromatic Jet Baritone has you covered with a wide, yet distinct, tonal pallet. A pair of Gretsch mini humbuckers provides all of the low-register depth while retaining just the right amount of "single coil" sparkle to cut through a mix.
The warmth of the Mahogany body is balanced with the clarity of the bolt-on neck construction, creating an articulate, piano-like sound. Gretsch's classic design feels as at home in a glam rock show as it does in a local dive bar.
Adding a baritone guitar to your arsenal can open up a new world of sonic potential, and the G5260 Jet offers up that world at an incredibly modest price. If that wasn't enough, the Bigsby puts the entire Twin Peaks soundtrack at your fingertips (and nothing says "shootout at high noon" better than a baritone).
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Midnight Sapphire gloss polyurethane, multi-ply binding
- Neck Bolt-on Maple, Thin “U” profile
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic
- Scale/Radius 29.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.685” Synthetic bone
- Pickups Dual Gretsch mini-humbucking pickups
- Controls Master Volume / Master Tonne
- Knobs G-Arrow
- Hardware Chrome
- Bridge/Tail Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B50 Vibrato
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Gretsch logo
- Tuners Diecast
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sales and shipping of Fender and other FMIC products are strictly limited to the United States and its territories. (In other words, please don’t ask us to ship Fender products outside the U.S.)