For over 65 years the Gretsch Jet has fueled stages and studios producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll.
The Jet DS begins with a select mahogany body with maple top finished in a lotus ivory gloss. The body has a 1.85" depth along with vintage chambering to deliver a tighter, more controlled attack that still retains great articulation. The mahogany neck boasts a comfortable standard "U" shape and full access rolled-cutaway and tapered heel allows for easy playing on the upper frets.
The DynaSonic pickups offer bright, shimmering high-end and defined, rounded bass. The pickups have their own distinct tone that will for sure cut through the mix.If you're looking for a vintage-looking and inspired guitar, but with the necessary modern features for today's guitarist, then you might want to consider picking up this Gretsch G6128T DS for your arsenal. A deluxe hardshell case is included.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Neck: Mahogany; Standard "U"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood; 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Nut: Graph Tech Tusq XL; 1.6975"
- Pickups: 2x DynaSonic
- Controls: Volume 1 (neck), Volume 2 (bridge), Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Selector
- Bridge/Tail: Anchored Adjusto-Matic/Bigsby B7CP String-Thru
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe hardshell Included