Gretsch G6134TG Limited Edition Paisley Penguin - Black Paisley
This Limited Edition Paisley Penguin offers a new elegant take on a Gretsch classic. A chambered mahogany body meets an arched maple top and finished in a stunning black edge burst over black paisley and silver sparkle top—definitely a head turner! The looks are rounded off by the gold hardware and Bigsby tremolo. This guitar won't instantly make you play better, but it'll make whatever you play sound good and make you look good in the process.
A pair of TV Jones Classic Filter'Tron pickups provide cutting, twangy notes with a hint of growl similar to the vintage late-50's Filter'Trons. These pickups are perfect for gritty rock n' roll licks, chiming country rhythms, and just about everything in-between. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, 3-position tone switch, and treble bleed circuits allow for easy tonal manipulation and tons of versatility. A hardshell case is also included—what's not to love?
- Body: Mahogany, chambered
- Top: Arched Maple
- Finish: Exclusive Black Paisley and Silver Sparkle
- Neck: Mahogany, Standard "U" Profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" Radius, 22 frets
- Nut: Bone, 1.6875"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Neo Classic Thumbnails, Luminlay side dots
- Binding: Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- Pickups: 2x TV Jones Classic Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1 (neck), Volume 2 (bridge), Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way pickup selector, 3-way tone switch
- Bridge/Tail: Adjusto-Matic, Bigsby B3GP Tremolo
- Tuners: Grover Imperial Locking
- Knobs: Jeweled G-Arrow
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Hardshell Included