The G6136T-140 is a limited run model that helps commemorate Gretsch's 140th "Double Platinum" Anniversary (no, we didn't say Gretsch was making electric guitars 140 years ago). This instrument honors Gretsch's historic past while providing features for the modern player.
The G6136T-140 Falcon features a 17-inch-wide hollow body with a solid Adirondack Red Spruce top, laminated maple back and sides and ML bracing. Other features include an opulent 2-Tone Stone Platinum over Pure Platinum finish, adorned with matching pickguard and pickup bezels, jeweled G-Arrow control knobs, silver sparkle binding, and a commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque on the matching headstock to create a look and style as big and unmistakable as its sound.
It's powered by the all-new FT-67 Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, which were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end. If you're looking for an amazing feeling, looking, sounding guitar—it doesn't get much better than this. A deluxe hardshell case is included.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Top: Solid Adirondack Red Spruce
- Finish: Two-Tone Stone Platinum/Pure Platinum Gloss Nitro
- Binding: Silver Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- Neck: Maple; Standard "U"
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Humpblocks, Luminlay Side Dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.6875"
- Pickups: 2x FT-67 Filter'Tron Humbuckers
- Controls: Volume 1 (neck), Volume 2 (bridge), Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge/Tail: Adjusto-Matic with Ebony base, Bigsby B6CP String-Thru
- Tuners: Grover Imperial Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Included