The original POG Polyphonic Octave Generator pedal amazed everyone with its flawless polyphonic tracking and musical flexibility—and earned a lot of industry awards along the way. Now, the Electro-Harmonix Micro POG delivers the same perfect tracking and smooth polyphony in a simplified design.
The Micro POG comes in a smaller, pedalboard-friendly, die-cast chassis that can take road abuse without taking up room in your rig. Easy-to-reach top-mounted controls include: Dry, Sub Octave, and Octave Up so you can completely tailor your sound.
The Micro POG features separate outs for dry and effect outputs. AC power supply included.
• Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
• Original pitch (Dry) volume control
• Octave up/ Octave down (Sub Octave) volume controls
• Great 12-string guitar sounds
• Easily turns your guitar into a bass
• Church organ to Hammond-like organ sounds
• 2 outputs: Dry output jack and Effect output jack
• Tough, compact die-cast chassis
• 96DC-200BI power supply included