Harmony Jupiter Thinline - Cherry
It's not your old man's Harmony Jupiter, but this new version has an air of familiarity, with its own style. The soft edges, body contours and comfortable neck make it easy to play, and the custom-voiced gold foil humbucker and mini humbucker with straightforward wiring layout means great tones are easy to find.
All Harmony guitars are made here in the USA (in Kalamazoo, MI — birthplace of many of America's greatest guitars) using mahogany for both the body and neck, with custom-voiced/hand-wound Gold Foil humbuckers, and nitrocellulose lacquer. This is the new Thinline model, which features a thinner, semi-hollow construction. Lightweight in the feel, but not in the tone!
Corner Music is an Authorized Dealer of Harmony Guitars.This guitar will ship quickly, freshly set up in its original MONO Vertigo bag and full Harmony Manufacturer Warranty.
- Body Material: Mahogany, Semi-Hollow
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Cherry
- Neck: Mahogany, "C"profile
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 22 frets
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Pickups: Custom Gold Foil Humbucker & Mini Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Electronics: Orange Drop Capacitors
- Bridge: Custom Half-Bridge with Compensated Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Sealed, Locking
- Case: MONO Vertigo