Heritage Custom Core H-150 Gold Top
Every Heritage guitar is an authentic Kalamazoo classic, with a direct line to the guitar artisans that made some of America’s most time-honored instruments.
This Heritage Custom Core H-150 has the look and feel of a vintage original. It features the finest maple top and an ultra-lightweight mahogany back. A nitrocellulose Gold Top finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and smooth feel that ages beautifully. A redesigned carved top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle optimize playability.
A pair of vintage-inspired 225 Classic humbuckers are wound in-house and tuned specifically for the Custom Core H-150. They offer a perfect blend of both clean and overdriven tones, making them a great choice for any music genre.
Other features include a ‘50s C-shaped neck profile and a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and resonance. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the ‘Heritage’ logo with a Twin-Arrow inlay. Proprietary 3x3 tuners come laser-etched with the ‘Heritage’ logo. Custom Shop hardshell case, COA and case candy included.
- Top: Premium Maple
- Body: Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: Gold Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12” radius
- Frets: 22 Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany, '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl 'Heritage' Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: 2 x Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Serial No. HC1230547
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies