- Kala Solid Acacia Ukulele models start as low as $309.99. Call for current availability and pricing. -
The Kala Solid Acacia Series is one of our favorite ukulele lines. The grain patterns of acacia are pronounced, like koa, and the satin finish shows them off beautifully. The herringbone trim is understated but striking, and the fingerboard inlays make this an exceptionally elegant instrument (and we don't call very many ukuleles "elegant").
- Solid acacia wood top, sides and back
- Black binding with herringbone purfling and rosette
- Custom neck inlays
- Soprano ($309.99)
- Concert ($334.99)
- Tenor ($369.99)
- Tenor Six-String ($419.99)
- Tenor Eight-String ($439.99)
- Baritone ($399.99)
Please call to confirm current availability and pricing.
Why We Like Kala Ukuleles
Kala offers the most affordable, high-quality ukuleles in the market, from beginner ukes to high-end pro models. Younger players and students love them, but many writers and session players buy them for inspiration or to add a different sound to their arsenal. Kala covers the full range. Plenty of styles, combined with great tone and easy playability make them appropriate for every level.