- Kala Solid Cedar Top Ukulele Models start at $249.99. Please call for current availabilty and pricing. -
Fans of cedar's soft tone and understated color will really like this beauty. In combination with the striking acacia body and Red Pauak binding and rosette, the shaded, gloss-finish cedar offers both the look and tone of a performance-level instrument.
A slotted headstock with Grover butter-bean tuners, along with Paduak binding along the rosewood fingerboard, offer a rich, polished appearance. For additional volume, a Tenor Cutaway model is available with Kala's KA electronics system, featuring onboard pickup, tuner an EQ.
Please call to confirm model availability and current pricing.
- Shaded solid cedar top with solid acacia sides and back
- Red Paduak binding and rosette w/black/white/black purfling
- Chrome, open-gear Grover vintage tuners (slot head)
- Concert ($249.99)
- Tenor ($269.99)
- Tenor Cutaway w/ KA EQ/Pickup/tuner ($369.99)
- Tenor 5-String ($299.99)
- Baritone ($279.99)
Why We Like Kala Ukuleles
Kala offers the most affordable, high-quality ukuleles in the market, from beginner ukes to high-end pro models. Younger players and students love them, but many writers and session players buy them for inspiration or to add a different sound to their arsenal. Kala covers the full range. Plenty of styles, combined with great tone and easy playability make them appropriate for every level.