Mooer ShimVerb Pro - Stereo/Mono Digital Reverb Pedal
The new big brother to the original ShimVerb, the ShimVerb Pro features 5 reverb sounds: Room, Hall, Church, Plate and Spring. An Octave button adds additional overtones and controls let you determine room size, plus reverb tone. Other controls include: Dry/Wet knob, Hi Cut/Low Cut function, stereo input and stereo output, and Separate shimmer footswitch.
- 5 reverb effects with unique ‘Shimmer’ on/off footswitch
- Up to 2-voice different pitch range overtone for shimmer effects
- Separate dry and wet level control
- Pre delay and decay time control
- Preset function
- Stereo input and output
- Effects trail on/off switch
- Trail On/Off can also switch between True Bypass/Buffer Bypass mode
All Mooer pedals feature True Bypass circuitry to eliminate signal loss when pedal is turned off.
NOTE: Because tone is so subjective, we limit our printed descriptions of pedals. Descriptions here are largely edited from manufacturers’ sites. Your ears and your budget are the best guide. We recommend everything we carry and encourage you to come take ‘em for a spin.