Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom Art Collection: Korin Faught’s “Sensation” Antique Silverburst
One of rock’s most talented and sonically innovative guitarists, Adam Jones is known from the multiplatinum selling and multiple Grammy Award winning band, Tool.
The Epiphone Adam Jones Art Collection consists of seven different silverburst Les Paul Customs, each featuring artwork curated by Adam Jones. Five distinguished artists are featured in the collection, and only 800 guitars of each model will be produced. This unprecedented limited-edition collection brings Adam's love of art and music together.
This Epiphone Adam Jones Les Paul Custom is finished in an antique silverburst finish and features Korin Faught's "Sensation" on the back. It has an ebony fretboard with mother of pearl block inlays and vintage-style tuners. It comes equipped with a chrome-covered Epiphone ProBucker Custom that is reverse mounted in the neck position and an uncovered Seymour Duncan Distortion Humbucker in the bridge position for plenty of heft and sustain. It also features Adam’s signature on the truss rod cover and custom Adam Jones artwork on the back of the headstock. A protector series hardshell case is included.
• Top Maple
• Body Solid Mahogany
• Finish Silverburst Gloss Lacquer
• Binding 7-Ply Top, 5-Ply Back and Headstock, Single-Ply Fretboard
• Neck Solid mahogany, Adam Jones Custom profile
• Fingerboard Ebony, 22 Medium Frets
• Inlays Mother of Pearl Blocks
• Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
• Nut 1.695” Graph Tech
• Pickups Neck: Epiphone ProBucker Reverse Mounted / Bridge: Duncan Distortion
• Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle (hand-wired w/ Orange Drop capacitors)
• Knobs Black Speed
• Hardware Chrome/Nickel
• Bridge/Tail LockTone Tune-o-matic / LockTone Stop Bar
• Tuners Vintage-Style 16:1 Ratio
• Case Protector Series Hardshell included