Fender Vintera II '50s Stratocaster Ocean Turquoise
Original style and sound, period-accurate features, plus a few tweaks to make them even better—the Vintera II ’50s Stratocaster is an affordable homage to one of Fender’s earliest home-run designs.
The Vintera II '50s Stratocaster features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The ocean turquoise finish looks classy and is sure to be an eye catcher under some stage lights. The soft "V"-shape neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato.
Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package. A deluxe gig bag is included.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Ocean Turquoise gloss poly
- Neck: Maple, Soft "V" Profile
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius, 21 Frets
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650"
- Pickups: 3x Vintage-Style '50s Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo with Steel Bent Saddles
- Tuners: Fender Vintage-Style
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag Included