Fender Vintera II '70s Stratocaster - Surf Green
Original style and sound, period-accurate features, plus a few tweaks to make them even better—the Vintera II ’70s Stratocaster is an affordable homage to one of Fender’s earliest home-run designs.
The Vintera II '70s Stratocaster features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The "U" shape neck is based on the classic '70s profile and offers a remarkably comfy feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provides vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato.
Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '70s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style "F"-stamped tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package. A deluxe gig bag is included.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Surf Green gloss poly
- Neck: Maple, '70s-"U" Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius, 21 Frets
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650"
- Pickups: 3x Fender Vintage-Style '70s Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2, 5-Way Blade Selector
- Tuners: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag Included