Gibson Les Paul Standard '60's Faded -Vintage Cherry Sunburst
Underneath the new "faded" finish, this is all Les Paul: A figured Maple top on a solid mahogany body and a pair of open-coil Burstbucker 61R and 61T pickups with Alnico II magnets for that classic LP sound, and a Slim Taper '60s neck profile for easy playing.
The satin faded cherry sunburst finish sets it apart. Smooth as a baby's bottom (and better-smelling), you can almost feel the grain through the ultra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer. It's not a relic treatment—just one of the smoothest satins you'll ever see. It doesn't play itself, but it will make everything you do feel and sound a little better.
Corner Music is an authorized Gibson dealer. All photos are of the actual guitar described.
- Top 2-piece AA figured Maple
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Satin Faded Cherry Sunburst
- Binding Single ply cream
- Neck Solid mahogany, Slim Taper '60s profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 22 frets
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.69” Graph Tech
- Pickups Neck: Burstbucker 1 / Bridge: Burstbucker 2
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle (hand-wired w/ Orange Drop capacitors)
- Knobs Gold Top Hats w/ Silver inserts
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge/Tail ABR-1 Tune-o-matic / Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuners Vintage Deluxe w/ keystone buttons
- Case Gibson Hardshell included