Gibson SJ-200 Standard - Wine Red
We're always impressed with these beautiful custom-finished Gibson SJ-200 Standards. Underneath a gloss nitrocellulose Wine Red finish, this one features very distinctively flamed maple back and sides, plus a AAA Sitka spruce top, to deliver the look and tone that have made the SJ-200 the King of the Flat-tops since its introduction in 1937
Typically, these big 17" bodies deliver huge bass (like few other guitars can). This particular SJ-200 has the characteristic thump, but it's actually one of the best balanced jumbos we've played, offering a sweet balance of lows, mids and high end clarity.
The SJ-200 is the ultimate power acoustic, perfect for driving a band, cutting through a mix or supporting a strong vocal. The classic big guitar, it's capable of sensitivity, but designed for high-volume performance. The LR Baggs Anthem pickup allows you to plug-n-play anywhere. Hardshell case included.
Corner Music is an authorized Gibson dealer and Nashville's only Gibson 5-Star Acoustic Dealer. All photos are the actual guitar.
• Body Style: Super Jumbo
• Top: AAA Sitka Spruce
• Body: AAA Flame Maple
• Finish: Wine Red, gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
• Bracing: Hand-scalloped X
• Body Binding: Multi-ply top/back
• Neck: 2-piece flame Maple
• Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood; ivoroid binding
• Radius: 1 2"
• Inlays: Mother-of-pearl graduated crowns
• Scale: 25.5"
• Nut: Bone, 1.725"
• Headstock: Black, Mother-of-pearl "Gibson" logo, "pineapple" inlay
• Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem
• Pickguard: Shell w/ SJ-200 etching
• Bridge: Rosewood 2-bar mustache, bone saddle
• Tuners: Goth Rotomatic
• Hardware: Gold
• Case: Hardshell Included