Gretsch G6120TG Players Edition Nashville Hollowbody - Orange Stain
The tried-and-true 6120 Nashville model is the quintessential Gretsch: full hollow body, two pickups, master volume and Bigsby tailpiece. And this G6120TG Players Edition combines traditional and modern features to make it one of the sweetest 6120s yet.
It starts with a 2.5”-deep body with “ML” bracing for resonant hollow-body response, and add a pair of FT-67 Filter’Tron humbucking pickups for authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics.
Modern features include a rolled-edge ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, Luminlay side dots, single 3-position pickup selector (no “mud switch”), Master Volume control with treble bleed circuit, and string-through mounting on the Bigsby for faster, easier string changes. A hardshell case is included.
We think this is a very worthy addition to the Gretsch lineup—true to its 6120 roots, but designed for today’s players.
- Body Laminated maple top, sides and back, 2.5” deep
- Finish Orange Stain gloss urethane
- Binding White
- Neck Three-piece Maple, “U” profile
- Scale Length 24.6"
- Fingerboard Ebony, bound / 12” radius / Luminlay side dots
- Inlay Pearl humpback
- Frets 22
- Nut Width 1.6875
- Tailpiece/Bridge Gold Bigsby B6GP String-Thru w/ Gretsch Logo / Adjusto-matic
- Tuners Gotoh Locking
- Pickups 2 x FT-67 Filter’Tron humbucking
- Controls Master Volume w/ treble bleed, Master Tone w/ no-load pot
- Individual pickup volumes controls, 3-position pickup selector
- Knobs G Arrow
- Pickguard Gold Plexi w/ Nashville signpost, black Gretsch logo
- Hardware Gold
- Case Deluxe Hardshell