Every Heritage guitar is an authentic Kalamazoo classic, with a direct line to the guitar artisans that made some of America’s most time-honored instruments.
This Heritage Standard Collection H-150 has the look and feel of a finely crafted original. It features a select curly maple top and a one-piece mahogany back, all finished in nitrocellulose gloss and designed to optimize sound and playability.
A pair of Seymour Duncan ’59 humbuckers offer dependable, modern tone, from articulate and clean to punchy, thick overdrive—perfect for any playing style or for any music genre.
Other features include a standard C-shaped neck profile and a tune-o-matic bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece for dependable sustain and resonance. At 9.2 lbs, it has original-era heft and authority. A standard premium hardshell case is included.
- Top: Curly Maple
- Body: One-piece Mahogany
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12” radius
- Frets: 22 Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany, standard C (.8870” – 1.0”)
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: ‘The Heritage' logo
- Pickups: 2 x Seymour Duncan ’59 Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Serial No: 1210793
- Case: Hardshell