The LSL One Series are handmade in the USA, just like the original LSL models, but with features that offer tremendous savings. One Series guitars feature a thin, satin finish (rather than gloss), limited relic treatments, and satin-finished, roasted maple necks standard.
This lightweight T-Bone One features a lightweight roasted pine body with hand-rubbed oil finish. The neck is roasted flame maple with a comfortable "Medium C" profile and maple fingerboard.
The pickups are custom-wound LSL vintage-voiced single-coil T-styles. Like every LSL, it was made almost entirely made by hand—just the way you’d make it, if you could. As a matter of fact, company owner Lance Lerman says, “We build them all for ourselves but then we have to sell them.” You can tell.
*LSL doesn’t make the pots, tuners, capacitors and a few other small parts. They do make the body, neck, truss rod, control plate, pickups, pickguard, neck plate—they even mold their own dots!
- Body: Lightweight roasted pine
- Finish: Thin, satin hand-rubbed oil
- Neck: Roasted Maple; Medium “C”-shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 6105 frets; 9.5” radius
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Nut: 1.65” Tusq
- Pickups: 2 LSL hand-wound single-coil vintage voiced
- Controls: Master Volume/MasterTone, knurled dome knobs, CTS pots, 3-position switch
- Bridge: Brass Barrel Bridge
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Serial No: 5586
- Case: Hardshell fitted case