Repeater – Digital Delay Effect Pedal
- Delay times from 25ms-1000ms and 3 working modes.
- Mod mode adds chorus to the delay for a nice, spacey feeling
- Normal mode is basic clean delay, natural and clear
- Kill Dry mode cuts the dry signal and outputs only the wet signal—very useful when in parallel FX loop.
- Controls adjust effect level, delay time and repeats/feedback
All Mooer pedals feature True Bypass circuitry to eliminate signal loss when pedal is turned off.
NOTE: Because tone is so subjective, we limit our printed descriptions of pedals. Descriptions here are largely edited from manufacturers’ sites. Your ears and your budget are the best guide. We recommend everything we carry and encourage you to come take ‘em for a spin.