The V3 H2O from Truetone is a carefully thought out, complete redesign of the original H2O pedal. It has all the classic tones from the previous version, plus some new, otherworldly tones.
- V3 H2O housing and footswitches have been updated.
- Knobs for chorus/vibrato and tone, along with switches for detune have been added.
- The Echo offers stellar warmth plus the trance-inducing controlled oscillation.
Use the Norm/Lush switch to set the overall style of the H2O's rich chorus. The Echo channel is a hybrid digital and analog circuit for the best of both: long delay times with warm, natural repeats. Use the second (non-effected) output jack for stereo amplifier setups. Works great on bass too!
Other features include:
- Analog voiced Echo channel
- Extremely versatile fully analog Stereo Chorus capable of true pitch vibrato
- Light, lush, Leslie, or pulsating out-of-this-world effects
- Pure Tone buffer on/off and separate Input and Output for each channel
- Reliable and silent True Bypass switching
- Custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits
- Change order of effects, patch in a loop, or use a switching system
- Dimensions: 5.11” x 4.45” x 2.05” including jacks in front and knobs on top
NOTE: Because tone is so subjective, we limit our printed descriptions of pedals. Descriptions here are largely edited from manufacturers’ sites. Your ears and your budget are the best guide. We recommend everything we carry and encourage you to come take ‘em for a spin.