The Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron Envelope Follower pedal offers the best of the Mini Q-Tron, in an even smaller, rounded-corner, die-cast case!
The Micro Q-Tron is a smooth envelope filter with a funky wah-wah tone. The internal envelope follower analyzes the volume of your notes and the dynamics of your playing to directly sweep the filter's center (or cutoff frequency). A stronger attack or louder note will produce a wider frequency sweep, while softer playing produces more subtle effects.
- Drive Control – Determines the width of the filter's sweep range by the input signal.
- Q Control – Determines the frequency peak of the filter.
- Mode Switch (LP, BP, HP) – Determines what frequency range the filter will pass through (Low Pass, Band Pass or High Pass).
- The Micro Q-Tron is powered by either a 9V battery or optional 9V 100mA adapter.
- Compact, tough, die-cast case
NOTE: Because tone is so subjective, we limit our printed descriptions of pedals. Descriptions here are largely edited from manufacturers’ sites. Your ears and your budget are the best guide. We recommend everything we carry and encourage you to come take ‘em for a spin.