The Radial JDI Duplex is a full-feature, stereo passive direct box that employs two 'made in the USA' audio transformers and the same pristine audio signal path that has made the JDI the industry standard.
The JDI Duplex features exceptional signal handling with virtually zero phase shift or distortion, while remaining linear across the entire audio spectrum. Natural transformer saturation makes this the perfect choice for smoothing out digital pianos and electronic drums that can sound harsh when pushed. Transformer isolation also eliminates ground loops.
The Duplex is equipped with 1/4" connectors for instruments, RCA connectors, and a 3.5mm TRS for unbalanced -10dB consumer electronics—plus XLR inputs for +4dB professional line sources. Radial's book-end design provides protection on the front and rear to keep connectors and switches safe. The steel shell couples with the transformer's shield to protect against stray magnetic fields from power transformers or lighting systems. Finally, a full-bottom no-slip pad provides both mechanical and electrical isolation.
- Two high-performance 'made in the USA' audio transformers
- -10dB RCA connectors
- +4db XLR inputs
- Jensen transformer-equipped passive DI 1
- 100% isolation eliminates ground loops
- Ultra linear response from 10Hz to 40kHz
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Exceptional signal handling
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- Virtually zero phase shift or harmonic distortion
Passive DI employs a Jensen isolation transformer for optimum audio performance offering outstanding linearity