The Radial JDI is considered by many to be the world's finest direct box. It employs the legendary Jensen JT-DBE transformer, known for its warm Bessel response curve. Virtually zero phase distortion, exceptional signal handling and true transformer isolation all help eliminate hum and make the Radial JDI the choice for live sound reinforcement.
Being completely passive, the plug-and-play JDI does not require any powering, helping eliminate 60-cycle ground loops. This makes the JDI a definite favorite with informed audio engineers. The JDI is great for guitars, bass, and keyboards and is particularly adept with high-output, broadband instruments such as active instruments and digital keyboards. The JDI may be rack-mounted using the J-Rak and is also available in a stereo (2-channel) version called the JDI Duplex and the 6-channel rack-mountable JD6.
- Jensen Transformer equipped passive DI
- 100% isolation eliminates ground loops
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Exceptional signal handling
- High common mode noise rejection
- 100% passive design - no phantom power Jensen transformer equipped Dual function inputs w/2 channel merge
- Ultra-durable welded steel chassis Double sided printed circuit board Protective channel for switches Ground Lift and Pad switches No-slip bottom pad
- Polarity reverse switch Speaker level input circuit