Reverend Descent RA Baritone - Periwinkle Burst
The Reverend Descent RA features a satin roasted maple bolt-on neck, solid korina body, and powerful Chisel humbucking pickups. The 26 3/4” scale is easy to play, but still gives you plenty of low-end authority (or nastiness, if you prefer).
It starts with a sculpted, solid Korina body. Medium-lightweight and resonant, it provides plenty of sustain and comfort. The satin maple bolt-on neck features a rosewood fingerboard for fast, smooth action.
Two Railhammer Chisel pickups give you tighter lows and fatter highs—and plenty of classic baritone punch. Reverend’s bass contour control lets you roll off lows to take your tone from full-voiced humbucker attack to single-coil clean. It’s a great way to get versatility out of either pickup.
Reverend case included.
- Body: Solid korina body w/ cream binding
- Neck: Roasted maple, medium oval, angled heel
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" radius
- Truss Rod: Dual-action, access at headstock
- Scale: 26-3/4”
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Nut: 1-11/16” width, Boneite
- Pickups 2 x Railhammer Chisel
- Controls: Volume, tone, Bass Contour, 3-way toggle
- Knobs: Knurled domes
- Tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- Bridge: TOM w/ stop tailpiece
- Hardware Chrome
- Case: Included
Why We Like Reverend Guitars
The Reverend line has a combination nouveau/retro, unique thing. A little different—less over-hyped “thinking out of the box” and more just “building their own box.” We like their tone, their good-sounding pickups and the easy playability of their necks. They have great finishes—some new ideas. And Reverend guitars are priced reasonably. We all like that. In a nutshell, they’re different but great.