Sadowsky’s new Metro Express line offers players classic Sadowsky tone and workmanship at an affordable price. These Roger Sadowsky-designed basses are made in China.
Bodies are made of lightweight Okume (a tonewood Sadowky has used for years); necks are maple with Morado or Maple fingerboards. Single- and split-coil pickups are routed through Sadowsky’s 2-band preamp with Bass and Treble boost controls.
Design, components and attention to detail are all Sadowsky—but at a price accessible to more players. Gig bag is included.
- Okume body
- High polish polyester finish
- Roasted Maple neck
- Morado (Pau Ferro) fingerboard w/ 21 frets, 12” Radius, Tedur Nut
- Sadowsky Passive single-coil J and Passive split-coil pickups
- Sadowsky preamp
- Controls: Master vol, Reverse Blend, Bass, Treble
- 4-ply Mint pickguard
- Custom Sadowsky lightweight tuners
- Sadowsky Quick Release bridge
- Unique string-tree design
- Deluxe gig bag included