Warwick Corvette $$ 5-String Swamp Ash Natural Transparent Satin
The lightweight German-made Warwick Corvette 5-string offers satin-finish ease of playing and 2-band active EQ, for a bass that delivers plenty of power and tonal possibilities in a compact, comfortable body style.
Its active MEC pickups and 2-band EQ/preamp deliver a massive sound and with extreme versatility — you can easily sculpt your sound to any style of music. The MM style humbucking pickups help deliver fat, clear tone without a hint of noise. The controls include a push/pull volume pot that doubles as a preamp bypass, a concentric bass/treble control, and a balance pan pot that lets you blend pickups.
Made in Germany, the Warwick Corvette $$ 5-string is a high-performance bass that can comfortably handle any assignment with stand-out looks and sound. A Rockbag gig bag is included.
- Body Shape: Corvette $$ double cutaway
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Body Finish: Natural transparent satin
- Neck: Ovangkol, satin finish, bolt-on
- Neck Shape: “C”
- Radius: 26”
- Fingerboard: Wenge, 24 brass jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.8” bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Just-a-Nut III
- Tuners: Warwick die-cast
- Pickup: 2 x MEC Passive MM-style humbuckers
- Controls: Volume, Balance, Treble, Bass
- Knobs: Knurled chrome domes
- Weight: 9.33lbs
- Gig Bag: Starline RockBag included