Gibson 1942 J-45 Bannner - Vintage Sunburst
In honor of one of Gibson’s most sought-after original models, the 1942 J-45 Banner features a thermally aged Adirondack Spruce top with mahogany back and sides. Extremely lightweight and full of tone, this beauty supports its “Only a Gibson Is Good Enough” historic banner. Hardshell case included.
- Body Style Round-Shouldered Jumbo
- Top Thermally Aged Adirondack Red Spruce
- Body Mahogany
- Finish Vintage Sunburst, thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Bracing Hand-scalloped X, red spruce, hot-hide glue
- Body Binding Aged multi-ply top/single-ply back
- Neck Mahogany, V-profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Radius 12”
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl dots
- Scale 24.75”
- Nut Bone, 1.72”
- Headstock Black
- Rosette Single-ply
- Pickguard Shell teardrop
- Bridge Rosewood rectangle, bone saddle
- Tuners Strap open back cream buttons
- Hardware Nickel
- Case Hardshell
Our Gibson dealer agreement allows us to post inventory online, but not to to sell Gibson guitars through our website (sorry, we don’t make Gibson’s rules).
Please call or email, or visit our store to purchase this instrument or any of the other Gibson guitars shown here.
615-297-9559 • firstname.lastname@example.org